Truck bed tie down anchors are used for providing security by attaching straps or rope or chain to carry the cargo fearlessly. A truck owner’s one of the major concerns should be started with a reliable and strong anchor point. without the tiedown anchors the transporting of a load is not safe and sometimes it causes in possession damage to vehicles, can happen serious injuries or death to the drivers and pedestrians.
Now the best tie down anchors which can make your journey more safe are admitted here-
1. Stack pocket D ring
These D rings tie down anchors are D shaped which can carry a huge amount of loads for a specific designed model of a truck.
- each pocket D ring has a limit of taking load of 5400 lbs which is enough strong. The caution must be admitted that not to cross the load limit.
- It is designed to fit with standard 2”*4” stack pockets.
- It is multidimensional, it can be utilized for a wide range of hooks and so on such as j-hooks, S-hooks, shackles.
- this D-rings are coated with black powder to resist scratches and rust.
- It has two colours-black and zinc-coated.
- It comes minimum in pairs.
What is the minimum quantity to buy?
Pack of 2.
Is it rust resistant?
yes,it is rust resistant.
2. Bull-ring 4025
It is one of the premium tie down anchors and set on the top of a truck so that it can easily be reached.
- It is coated with stainless steel ring, stainless steel chassis that is why it resists rust.
- It is secure and easy to use.
- It has life-time ”no bull” warranty.
- Easy to install with no drilling, no modification is needed, no special tools are required.
- It can hold up to 1000 lbs of weights.
Does it have warranty?
Yes, it has warranty.
Is drilling needed to install it?
No drilling is required.
3.Mytee products (Heavy duty weld on forged D ring)
For secure, stable and heaviest cargo carrying it would be a perfect choice for a truck owner.
- It can hold weight up to 4000lbs.
- Heavy duty forged mounting ring.
- It comes in 12 packs for having the flexibility to add d rings when needed.
- It is made with steel.
What is it made of?
it is made of steel.
Is it water resistant?
Yes,it is water resistant.
4. Box link Tie Down Anchors
It is a premium set of tie down anchor locking system having keys.It gives extra security while carrying a heavy load.
- Its material is plastic, zinc.
- It comes in Black colour.
- It comes with 4 pieces.
- It can hold weights up to 1000lbs.
- Best for industrial and home use.
- Easy to install.
Is there any colour option?
No, it only comes in black.
Can it bear 1500lbs?
No, it can bear up to 1000lbs.
5.Tight and secure trailer cargo tie down
It is a compact tie down anchors for motorbikes to carry heavy load according to your vehicle size.
- It is made with polyester.
- Comes in black colour.
- It secures heavy cargo.
- It gives 1 year warranty.
- It can hold weights up to 3300lbs break strength.
Does it give a guarantee?
No,it only gives 1 year warranty.
6. ring tie down anchors
It is a premium, handy compact tie down anchors with a sharp look for motorbikes can easily handle a huge amount of weights for secure riding.
- It comes minimum in pack of 10.
- It can hold weight up to 2000lbs.
- It is built with alloy steel and metal so that it can protect itself from rust.
- It is built with long lasting texture and has smooth finish.
Is it made with aluminium?
No, it is made with steel and metal.
7. Sunferno Ratchet straps tie down
It is one kind of handy straps for tie down the heavy loads on a truck or other vehicles.
- It is a soft loop straps.
- It can hold up to 2500lbs of weights.
- It comes in pack of 4.
- It has soft rubber hooks so that your hand and vehicles are safe from bruise.
- It’s material is made of rubber and handles from ratchets.
- this is stronger than it seems.
- It comes in black colour.
Which country is this made of?
A:This is made in China.
How height it can reach to tighten ?
About 5 feet.
How much weight it can hold?
There are some directions to be followed before buying a tie down anchors otherwise safe driving and carrying heavy loads is not possible. If not followed any type of accidents may occur anytime. So these guidance are important:
it should have high capacity of carrying loads according to your truck size: if it is not adequate for your vehicle then it may be harmful for all the people related this.
it should be installed in less time: if it takes much time to be installed then there is a chance of waste of time.
it should look nice: it works for carrying load as well as with it’s look.
it should suitable for your need.
it’s material should be rust resistant: if it is not rust resistant then there is a high chance of loosing its power of action.
it should be strong enough to carry loads.
it should be suitable for your truck model: Different types tie down anchors are for different models of trucks and vehicles so it is important if it suits it.
it should have a better access of customer care service any time: any type of service customer can ask for related to this.
it should have guarantee and warranty issues: whether it should have guarantee or warranty or both services.
They are very qualityful at low prices ,and in demand for truck owners for a safe carrying of heavy loads or cargo from one place to another place. So every truck owner should buy this for having a great journey with it.