rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot
Are you seeking for the rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot on the market? If you answered yes, you are lucky because you have arrived at the greatest possible spot. We are here to save you time and stress from reading endless reviews.
It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot available on the market. To help you choose the best rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
Top 10 Rear Shocks For 2011 Honda Pilot : Editor Recommended
10 Rear Shocks For 2011 Honda Pilot Reviews
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 and here you go with a quick comparison chart of rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot which should leave no confusion.
- Replacement for 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Honda Pilot
- Kit Includes: 2x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Suspension parts are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability
- 10-Year Warranty. Detroit Axle is a leading global retailer and distributor of OE re-manufactured and new aftermarket auto parts
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian SUVs and Crossovers
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics of the Honda Pilot
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles
- This package contains 2 front complete strut assemblies and 2 rear shock absorbers. Each complete strut comes pre-assembled with a strut, coil spring, strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. A spring compressor is not required for installation
- OE / Interchange: 37339, SR4231, SR4232. All struts and shocks are nitrogen charged
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Backed by a 6-month warranty
- Replacement for 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Honda Pilot 3
- Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles are not permitted
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING -- Full displaced valving, tuned specifically to each vehicle, adjusts to road extremes while the larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride
- IMPROVES STABILITY -- ASD (Acceleration Sensitive Damping) valving technology and fluon-banded piston deliver greater control and handling while improving ride comfort
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade
- CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special additives to assist with extreme temperatures and help reduce oil breakdown
- BUILT TO LAST -- Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear
- Cross Reference Number: 342873, 349151, 37339, 250040
- Lifetime Warranty This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only.
- Reference Number(s): 37339,349151
- Quantity: 2 Piece
- Important Note: For the sake of safety, each pair of front OR rear shocks will be packed and shipped as an unique unit. Thus, if 2pcs purchaseed, there will be 1 package. If 4pcs purchased, there will be 2 packages and so on.
- Fitment: Please check the fitment before make a decisions.
- Interchange/Cross Part Number: 349151 52610SZAA04, 52610SZAA51 Shocks Struts
- Shock Absorbers For Left H (Driver Side) and Right H (Passenger Side); Shock Absorbers only,not including springs or mounts.Chromed Piston Rod: suitable stiff dampening power for passenger cars. Shocks Struts replacement to restore your vehicle ride, handling and control performance
- Premium Qualified Finish: rust protection; Nitrogen Gas charged: improved stopping,steering,stability.Japanese Made Oil Seals: no squeaking noise,long durability; Chromed Piston Rod: suitable stiff dampening power for passenger cars
- 10 Year Warranty This item is backed by our 10-year warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only. Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
- Reference Number(s): 37339,172647,172648,349151
- Quantity: 4 Piece
- OE Style Replacement Shock Absorber Precision Designed for a Direct Fit
- Constructed with a Seamless Working Cylinder which Provides the Best Sealing Surface Throughout the Entire Piston Stroke
- Piston Seal Adjusts as it Wears to Maintain a Tight Seal Between the Piston and Pressure Tube Minimizing Leak Paths for a Longer, More Consistent, Product Life
- Nitrogen Gas Charged for Superior Response and Consistent Control
Quick Buying Tips – Features to Consider
Shopping has to become a challenging job in todays times, especially when you have to buy one from the thousands available. Several makes, variant versions it is very confusing. To solve your confusion and make the long story short, we have gathered as much information possible for the top 10 rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot trending in the market these days. Several questions regarding this product may have aroused in your mind when choosing this product; these include:
- Is this product worth buying?
- What are the primary uses ofrear shocks for 2011 honda pilot?
- Why should you invest in a rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot?
- What are the benefits of using it?
- Why should you choose only the best one?
- How to choose the best rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot?
- What are the best rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot available in 2022?
With so many questions in your mind, it becomes vital for you to get answers to all the questions genuinely and authentically. Always get answers from reliable, trustworthy sources such as authority sites, product reviews, word-of-mouth, sites that offer buying guides, online consumer forums, and more sources that reliably offer such information. Overall, it is significant that we research and acquire enough information regarding the best rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot before purchasing to keep the complete buying process satisfactory.
We are one of those reliable options which will offer you verified information about the top-rated rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot in 2022. And, who verifies our information? Big Data and AI the authentic and dependable online, proofreading sources. We have designed a unique algorithm code with the latest technological system to list down the top/best 10 rear shocks for 2011 honda pilot options available this year.
Our system follows a set of factors to make the trending list, which includes:
- Product and brand value
- Features and specifications
- Durability, shelf-life, and quality
- Consumer ratings and reviews
- Product costing and warranty
We believe that it is our responsibility and priority to offer 100% latest, up-to-date, and accurate information at all times. In this run, if you find any information unappealing, inappropriate, and wrong, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We take complete charge in rectifying the issues. Happy Shopping!
Lets face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because QToolz has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.