shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra
Are you seeking for the shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra on the market? If you answered yes, you are lucky because you have arrived at the greatest possible spot. We are here to save you time and stress from reading endless reviews.
It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra available on the market. To help you choose the best shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
Top 10 Shocks And Struts For 2004 Toyota Tundra : Editor Recommended
10 Shocks And Struts For 2004 Toyota Tundra Reviews
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 and here you go with a quick comparison chart of shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra which should leave no confusion.
- Replacement for 4WD Models ONLY
- Replacement for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Kit Includes: (2)x Front Strut & Coil Spring Assemblies + (2)x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Suspension parts are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- 10-Year Warranty
- Super dampening ability ideal for heavy hauling or off-road use while maintaining a smooth ride
- Self-adjust to changing road surfaces for better control
- Monotube construction for fast heat dissipation
- Improves handling and stability without sacrificing ride comfort
- Pre-Assembled Upper Strut Mount: OE-style bearings, SAE-grade nuts and bolts, Superior rubber-to-steel bonding, Plated steel for longer wear, All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance
- Bearing Plate: The new bearing plate helps ensure consistent, precise steering return by eliminating “memory steer.” Helps eliminate steering noises commonly associated with worn or corroded bearings. Also improves overall steering smoothness (if equipped - front only)
- Upper Spring Seat: Each new spring seat is engineered to complement the ride control characteristic of the corresponding premium Monroe strut and upper strut mount. The upper spring seat provides consistent performance without transmitting noise or vibration into the chassis. Also supports the vehicle’s weight and helps properly offset the spring in the strut tower.
- Coil Spring: Manufactured from high-quality U.S. steel, each coil spring is precisely calibrated to support the vehicle’s weight and help ensure correct ride height. Each spring is painted or powder-coated for excellent rust resistance
- Boot Kit: The durable strut boot protects the strut rod and seal from dirt and debris. The premium bumper prevents component damage when the suspension bottoms out
- Replacement for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Struts w/ Coil Spring Assembly
- Detroit Axle Suspension Components are Ready to Meet the Rigorous Demands of Today's Foreign and Domestic Passenger Cars, Trucks and SUVs
- Undergo Impact, Wear, and Fatigue Testing to Help Ensure Quality and Durability
- 10-Year Warranty. Detroit Axle Is a Leading Global Retailer and Distributor of OE Re-manufactured and New Aftermarket Auto Parts
- COMPLETE SOLUTION -- Levels and lifts late model trucks and SUVs without the cost of complete suspension system
- EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATION -- Complete assembly includes application-specific coil spring and upper mounting plate to simplify installation
- LEVELS FRONT SUSPENSION -- Removes factory rake for an aggressive stance
- INCREASED GROUND CLEARANCE -- Provides 1-in. to 2.5-in. of additional lift to accommodate up to 35-in. tires for a custom look and increased ground clearance (tire size varies by manufacturer; bumpers, winches, etc. affect lift height)
- NINE LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE -- Includes RS9000XL strut with nine-position easy-to-adjust knob to allow customized damping control and firmness for on-road and off-road flexibility
- Cross Reference Number: LS33-80501L, LS33-80501R, 1345564L, 1345564R, 341551, 77815, G57027, G63815, KG54335, 171347L, 171347R, 181347L, 181347R, 37239, Q171347L, Q171347R, 11931, 11932, 254800
- All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit and function.
- Quality Control system certified by ISO9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2203
- SENSEN limited lifetime warranty, Purchase with confidence.
- QUICKER, SAFER, EASIER AND COMPLETE REPAIR -- Includes everything you need for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit with no need for a spring compressor
- RESTORES RIDE HEIGHT -- Precisely calibrated to meet the OE design, each application-specific coil spring type is engineered to restore ride height and support the vehicle's weight
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC DESIGN -- Application-specific coil spring, mount and strut designs ensure optimized ride and handling experience unique to each vehicle profile
- OE QUALITY -- Preassembled upper strut mount, coil spring, and strut feature an OE-style design for seamless fit, form, and function
- MADE TO LAST -- Manufactured with high-quality steel, featuring a superior tube and weld design to deliver structural integrity and durability
- This package contains 2 front complete strut assemblies and 2 rear shock absorbers. Each complete strut comes pre-assembled with a strut, coil spring, strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. A spring compressor is not required for installation
- OE / Interchange: 171347R, 181347R, 181347L, 37239, 171347L, KG54335. All struts and shocks are nitrogen charged
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Backed by a 6-month warranty
- Replacement for 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Tundra RWD 3.4L 4.0L 4.7L
- Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles are not permitted
- Package Dimension : 26.4 " L x 2.8 " W x 2.8 " H
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Model Number : 24-185387
- Item Package Weight : 4.63 pounds
Quick Buying Tips – Features to Consider
Shopping has to become a challenging job in todays times, especially when you have to buy one from the thousands available. Several makes, variant versions it is very confusing. To solve your confusion and make the long story short, we have gathered as much information possible for the top 10 shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra trending in the market these days. Several questions regarding this product may have aroused in your mind when choosing this product; these include:
- Is this product worth buying?
- What are the primary uses ofshocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra?
- Why should you invest in a shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra?
- What are the benefits of using it?
- Why should you choose only the best one?
- How to choose the best shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra?
- What are the best shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra available in 2022?
With so many questions in your mind, it becomes vital for you to get answers to all the questions genuinely and authentically. Always get answers from reliable, trustworthy sources such as authority sites, product reviews, word-of-mouth, sites that offer buying guides, online consumer forums, and more sources that reliably offer such information. Overall, it is significant that we research and acquire enough information regarding the best shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra before purchasing to keep the complete buying process satisfactory.
We are one of those reliable options which will offer you verified information about the top-rated shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra in 2022. And, who verifies our information? Big Data and AI the authentic and dependable online, proofreading sources. We have designed a unique algorithm code with the latest technological system to list down the top/best 10 shocks and struts for 2004 toyota tundra options available this year.
Our system follows a set of factors to make the trending list, which includes:
- Product and brand value
- Features and specifications
- Durability, shelf-life, and quality
- Consumer ratings and reviews
- Product costing and warranty
We believe that it is our responsibility and priority to offer 100% latest, up-to-date, and accurate information at all times. In this run, if you find any information unappealing, inappropriate, and wrong, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We take complete charge in rectifying the issues. Happy Shopping!
Lets face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many! How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because QToolz has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.