If you are here to explore every possible detail to find out the best towing winch fairleads, you won’t be disappointed.
According to our research team reports, we found some best towing winch fairleads for truck bed. Here we are making a short list to easy pick. You can make any items from here without hesitate. Let’s see in below all the reported products and choose which is suitable for you.
best towing winch fairleads – [Top Picks]
- Smooth – Equipped with stainless steel rollers, this fairlead avoids binding and tackles angled pulls with ease
- Exclusive – Designed for exclusive use with wire winch rope to prevent damage and maximize the life of the rope
- Bolt Pattern – A standard 4-7/8-inch (124mm) bolt pattern
- Versatile – Use this roller fairlead with 3500-lb. or less Champion ATV/UTV winches
- Reliable – Champion will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty
- Winches with a 4,000 lb pull capacity or greater
- Forged from cast iron with a durable black finish
- For use with wire or synthetic rope
- Helps with spooling and protects the cable from getting pinched
- Act as a pivot point for the cable if you need to hook up at an unusual angle to winch yourself out
- Fairlead available in 1" and 1.5" thickness to fit a variety of bumpers and mounting systems
- Corrosion, impact, salt, weather, and UV-resistant
- Made from forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Large radius opening helps to minimize rope wear
- Available in polished aluminum, type III hard anodized black, and gunmetal finishes
- ✓ COMPLETELY CNC MACHINED STEEL FRAME. UNMATCHED QUALITY
- ✓ WILL NOT FRAY OR TANGLE THE WINCH ROPE / CABLE
- ✓ 4 7/8" INCH (124 MM) BOLT CENTERS FOR 2000-3500 LBS ATV WINCHES
- ✓ CHOICE OF 2 COLOR : RED / BLACK
- ✓ POWDER COAT FINISH, ZINC COAT ROLLERS
- ✦Heavy Duty Winch Brackets Rollers: Aftermarket 10'' 4 way Roller Fairlead, capacity: 8000 - 17500LBs.(Please confirm that the size of the two holes of your vehicle is 10 inches to fit the installation).
- ✦Size and Dimension: Space Between Roller-0.8'', Winch Roller size-11.7''（L）x4.5''(W) x3.4''(H).
- ✦Universal Use: Can work with Warm,Ramsey, and other brands, compatible with most vehicles.
- ✦Effectively reduce friction: Keep your winch cable in line, allow for easier handling of the cable, can reduce frictions and protect your winch cable from wear.
- ✦Package Include: 1Piece of Roller Fairlead (Mounting hardware is not included). *Please verify that this part fits your vehicle before you purchase.
- Appropriate types: It is suitable for 8000-13000lb winches, compatible with Most Brands of Winches and Brackets.
- Deminsion: Each one is 297mm for length, 67mm for width and 16mm for thickness.
- Safety guarantee: X-BULL will offer the highest satisfaction guarantee and efficient, timely and friendly customer service. In addition, we will provide return or replacement of accessories within one year.
- Material: It is machined from high quality solid billet aluminum, with excellent brand and good quality. It can reduce friction and protects rope from wear helpfully.
- Functional design: It is constructed from aluminum and is more convenient to manage the rope after installing a hawse fairlead. A rounded edge designed for smooth crossing of a synthetic rope, reduce the damage of the synthetic rope, and extend the service life of the synthetic winch rope. Besides, it is defintely rigid, rust-resistant, durable and not easy to deform, you can use it for a long time.
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Made in China
- Package Weight: 1.202 kilograms
- Package Dimension : 6.096 L x 16.256 W x 40.894 H (centimeters)
- Reduces friction and protects cable rope from wear
- Works with all major winch brands and brackets
- Bolt and Nut construction for a more secure hold and ease to maintain
- 11 7/8 in. wide, 4 5/8 in. tall, 3 1/2 in. deep with 7/8 in. gap between long rollers
- Compatible with vehicle type: all-terrain-vehicles
- Hawse Fairlead Designed to Use With Synthetic Winch Rope
- Made of Strong CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Come with 6" Standard Bolt Mount Pattern
- Reduces Binding and Friction Caused by Angled Pulls
- Prevent Transferring Heat to Winch Rope, Protects Synthetic Rope From Excessive Wear, Will Not Fray or Tangle Synthetic Rope
Conclusion for towing winch fairleads
See, that wasn’t hard, was it? Sure, there are quite a few options to choose from. But if you read that correctly, you will see there are quite a few high-end and some budget stuff present here as well. How much are you willing to spend for your desired towing winch fairleads?